TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ALL DEPOSITS ARE NON REFUNDABLE
1) Any information shown on the Ghostseekers Scotlands Website will be kept as up to date as possible. Any person taking part in an Event will be subject to any rules set down by the Location Manager. Details of rules will be given at the time of the event.
Any person found to be in breach of these rules will be immediately removed from the tour. No refunds will be given in these circumstances. If any person is found to be behaving in an offensive or inappropriate manner, they will be immediately removed from the tour.
2) For safety reasons, consumption of alcohol will not be tolerated during Ghostseekers Scotlands Events. Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol or drugs, during a tour, will be immediately removed from the tour.
No refunds will be given in these circumstances.
3) Would not recommend taking part in any Ghostseekers Scotlands events if you are pregnant or suffer from a heart condition or any other serious illness.
If you suffer from any serious medical condition, this must be reported at the time of booking. Customers are responsible for their own actions, and no liability will be accepted by Ghostseekers Scptland for any injury or damage to person or property.
Risk Assessments will be carried out at the start of every event at every venue for any customer who does have any disabilities or illnesses as restrictions may apply depending on the medical issue and the venue you attend.
If any customer is wheelchair bound please feel free to email us for more details of an event that may be more suitable as some of our venues can have steep spiral staircases also uneven and not every veune is adapted for wheelchair use :( though we do our best to accomadate all our customers .
4) Guests must be aged 18 or over.
5) Ghostseekers Scotland reserve the right to reschedule, amend, change locations or cancel any of our events without prior notice. In the event of cancellation an alternative event may be booked or a full refund will be given minus any postal charges. In the event of cancellation, Ghostseekers Scotland will not be held liable for other costs incurred by you eg travel costs, accommodation costs. (Except with ghost hunt included)
6) Disclaimer all information regarding alleged paranormal activity at each location is correct to the best of our knowledge. We do not under any circumstances fabricate or use misleading information regarding paranormal activity at any of our locations. However, we cannot give any guarantee that any paranormal activity will take place during the event.
7) Ghostseekers Scotland will not be held responsible for the consequences of any trauma experienced during any of our events.
8) Deposits and any monies paid is non refundable unless stated. Tickets purchased can be transferred to a different event if requested by contacted Anne
8) We do ask all our guests to fully respect spirit and staff on all events thank you
Our events are for entertaiment purposes only !!